Sustainable and gender- neutral brand goes global
SEEKER is a gender and age inclusive, clothing company dedicated to creating a movement, that we are all in this together for change. They wanted to take a local brand of sustainable clothing from DTLA to the fashion fore-front on a global scale, with limited funds and an unrefined brand story.
Inspired by the utilitarian lifestyles of Eastern spiritual cultures, SEEKER aspires to transport the comfort and thoughtfulness of traditional ethnic clothing into the context of Western silhouettes. The garments are designed for fluid movement of both spirit and body, creating an intentional, ethical, and effortless daily uniform for today’s global citizen.
We developed an approach that not only identified audience trends to maximize key shopping behaviors- that often led to sold-out products, but one that also created a path to expand the brand on a global level.
Our work led to:
- 50% increase in year-over-year new customers
- 40% lift social media engagement
- 25% boost in retail sales
- 35% increase in ecommerce sales
- 20% growth in distribution channels
- Quantitive, Qualitative, and Consumer Research
- Analytical data planning
- Gap Analysis
- Competitive/Comparative study
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Brand architecture
- Communication Positioning
- Social Media Content Strategy
- eCRM strategy
- Audience analysis
- Measurement Framework